Messages to the communityBecause family, friends and neighbors will have questions about our work to become more affordable for our patients, UMass Memorial Health Care publishes messages to the community.
- May 24, 2013: Thank you. Together with the MNA, we have reached an agreement that meets the objectives of the Medical Center and is also in the best interests of our nurses, and most importantly, the patients and the families in the communities we are proud to serve.
- May 12, 2013: Know the Facts (reprinted)
- May 10, 2013: Statement in Response to MNA Strike Notice
- April 14, 2013: Know the Facts
- April 11, 2013: Statement from UMass Memorial Medical Center Regarding MNA Strike Authorization Vote
- December 2012: A Thank You from UMass Memorial
- December 2012: What Can Patients and Staff Expect During Negotiations with Medical Center Nurses?
- November, 2012: Get the Facts About the MNA and UMass Memorial
- October, 2012: Becoming More Affordable While We Care for Our Communities
- February, 2012: Difficult Decisions Help Us Make Care More Affordable
- January, 2012: Securing Our Future While We Continue to Care for Our Community
- January, 2012: We Can Slow the Growth in Health Care Costs